(RADIATOR) NoProxyHook with AuthBy ROUNDROBIN

Mark Mackay - Orcon mark at orcon.net.nz
Thu Feb 16 20:34:22 CST 2006

Hi -

I've been experimenting with the use of AuthBy ROUNDROBIN in order to be
nicer to a customer we proxy to.
And I noticed that the NoRelpyHook option doesn't seem to work with AuthBy
ROUNDROBIN

If i simply change the words "AuthBy ROUNDROBIN" to "AuthBy RADIUS" then it
all works.

Obviously AuthROUNDROUBIN.pm is pretty simple, so I assume this is something
to do with the host lookup function not returning any valid hosts or
something?

Is there another way I'm mean to detect a failure to a proxy customer using
this function or is this a bug?

Regards,
Mark Mackay.