(RADIATOR) Re: Experian

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Feb 14 23:16:14 CST 2006

Hello again Olivier.

On Friday 10 February 2006 20:13, Mike McCauley wrote:
> Hello Olivier,
>
> On Friday 10 February 2006 18:44, Olivier MOULIN wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >   I asked to Vasco about my trouble on the PIN code. As you can see
> > below, there is solution in newer version for linux (Vacman controller
> > 3.5). How can I upgrade our version (3.4) ?
>
> Unfortunatley it is not as simple as that. We will have to add supporting
> code to the Authen-Digipass module, and then add support for it to the
> digipass.pl code.
>
> We will consider adding this support in the future.

We have now added support for VACMAN controller 3.5 and the extended token
information to Authen-Digipass. This support has been added to the new
Authen-Digipass version 1.6 (binary distributions for Linux, Solaris and
Windows now available in the Radiator patches area.

We have also issued a patch for Radmin 1.10 that displays extended token
information (including PIN and static password suport details for that token)
when Authen-Digipass 1.6 or later is installed on the Radmin host.

Hope that helps.
Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au