(RADIATOR) Outlook Web Access x Radiator

Yehudi Binder yehudi.binder at etsl.co.nz
Mon Feb 13 19:02:38 CST 2006

Hi guys,

	I use radiator to authenticate my Outlook Web Users, which
authenticates them against my Windows server. That works fine, however,
for every connection, I get hundreds or even thousands of log entries in
my database. Does anybody know how to reduce the number of logs per
connection?

Thanks,

Yehudi

This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential,
and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
 not the intended recipient do not copy, disclose, or use the contents in
any way and please notify us by return e-mail immediately, then
destroy the message. ETSL is not responsible for any changes made to
this message and/or any attachments after sending by ETSL.