(RADIATOR) Null records

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Feb 12 15:29:02 CST 2006

Hello Muhammad -

BTW - on this same topic, it is not really possible to alter the
execution sequence from a PreAuthHook or a PreHandlerHook.

In your case I would suggest you use a cascaded AuthBy INTERNAL,
similar to what is shown in "goodies/hooks.txt" for throttling access
requests (the last two examples in the file).

On 13 Feb 2006, at 07:56, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Muhammad -
>
> See the example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt" in the Radiator 3.14
> distribution.
>
> regards
>
> Hugh
>

> On 13 Feb 2006, at 02:13, Muhammad Danish Moosa wrote:
>
>> thanks
>>
>> i used hooks
>> PreAuthHook sub {my $p= ${$_[0]};  my $rp = ${$_[1]}; my
>> $UserName1=$p->get_attr('User-Name');  if($UserName1='') {print
>> "Found Null user Name User-Name=$UserName1\n... exiting"; } return;}
>>
>> Its compiled fine... but contrary to what I thought it did not
>> stop after encountering 'return;' statement in hook.
>>
>> It runs through  all database queries
>>
>> Is there any way to just ignore/destroy  request with null attribute

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au