(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQL but proxy the accounting to another RADIUS

Sauli Pahlman spahlman at cc.hut.fi
Mon Dec 18 11:07:20 CST 2006

Hi all,

I would like to authenticate users using a local SQL database. Okay,
that is easy. At the same time I would like to proxy/forward the
accounting messages to another RADIUS server but still record all the
forwarded accounting data to the local SQL database.

I am using the following config, but something goes wrong:

<Handler ...>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
         <AuthBy RADIUS>
                 AuthPort        ...
                 AcctPort        ...
                 Host            ...
                 Secret          ...
                 NoForwardAuthentication
         </AuthBy>
         <AuthBy SQL>
                 DBSource ...
                 DBUsername ...
                 DBAuth ...
                 AcctColumnDef
                 AccountingTable
                 AuthSelect ...
		.
		.
		.
         </AuthBy>
</Handler>

All advices are appreciated. Many thanks,

Sauli

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au