(RADIATOR) Storing USR-Connect-Speed values as string in AuthBy SQL

Robert Fisher rfisher at sitestar.net
Fri Dec 15 20:48:51 CST 2006

Err, looking over AcctColumnDef, I see where you can specify a type of
Integer to just store the numerical value of an av-pair.  Was wondering
if there was a way to just store the mapped value in the dictionary?

As it is, we use separate AcctColumDef statements to map connection info
from other types of equipment to a character based field in the database
and would be nice to store the results from USR equipment in this same
field for queries as well.

Thanks,
Robert

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au