(RADIATOR) Use PostAuthHook to assgm private addresses?

Andrew Reeves andrew.reeves at sunbeach.net
Wed Aug 23 16:11:43 CDT 2006

I didn't find it in the goodies/hooks.txt but somehow it showed up in my
umpteenth search of the archives.

My question now is how do I get the original failure reason to log using
my <AuthLog SQL>. I assume I need something similar to:
&main::log($main::LOG_DEBUG, "-->Using Identifier $identifier");

I think I should be able to get it done directly via DBI, but I'd prefer
to use Radiator's built in functions.

Thanks
Andrew

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au