(RADIATOR) dict_init: invalid type on line 21 of /etc/raddb/dictionary

Geoff Winans radiator at awpti.org
Tue Aug 8 15:46:05 CDT 2006

I was attempting a clean install (with existing user data I would import later) on CentOS (latest). This happens when attempting to start the radiusd app.

This is -not- yet a production server, so it's certainly open for me to break stuff if needed to find the problem.

The config file was copied from our existing installation on the production radius server (version is approximately 1 year old).

I am completely new to the whole Radiator thing (replacing the former admin).

-Geoff Winans
System Administrator, PHP Developer
Aspect1 Internet Services
www.aspect1.net