(RADIATOR) Sending SQL accounting to a different server

William Holmes wtholmes at cs.cornell.edu
Sun Apr 30 08:28:47 CDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to send my Accounting Info to a SQL server other than the one
that my Auth Data is being stored.  Is this possible?  Actually what I am
really trying to do is send all accounting data to another SQL server
globally. I have several different AuthBy clauses and I want the accounting
for all of them to go to the same SQL Server.

Is there an example of setting this up (assuming it can be done)?

Thanks

Bill