(RADIATOR) Simultaneous-Use issue

Jamie Orzechowski admin at ripnet.com
Mon Apr 3 17:38:45 CDT 2006

I corrected the attribute to be a Check Item and the error has
disappeared ... multiple logins are still being allowed though ...

Looking at the log file I see it removes the user from the SessionDB on
an Access-Request and then it Adds the user the the SessionDB on an
Accounting-Request .. .

Still allows multiple logins to occur ...

Mon Apr  3 18:34:31 2006: DEBUG: Handling request with Handler
'Request-Type = Access-Request, Realm=xxx.com'
Mon Apr  3 18:34:31 2006: DEBUG: Rewrote user name to xxx
Mon Apr  3 18:34:31 2006: DEBUG: SessionDB Deleting session for xxx,

---------

Mon Apr  3 18:34:31 2006: DEBUG: Handling request with Handler
'Request-Type = Accounting-Request, Realm=xxx.com'
Mon Apr  3 18:34:31 2006: DEBUG: Rewrote user name to xxx
Mon Apr  3 18:34:31 2006: DEBUG: SessionDB Adding session for xxx,
xx.xx.xx.xx,

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au