(RADIATOR) MD5 Salt Encrypted VSA's

Steve Phillips steve at focb.co.nz
Sat Sep 24 00:08:16 CDT 2005

Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Steve -
>
> What version of Radiator are you running?
>
> The latest Radiator 3.13, plus the latest patches now support correct  COA.
>
> You can use the radpwtst utility to generate these requests.
>
> If you have any problems please let us know.
>
> regards
>
> Hugh

Hey Hugh,

I've installed Radiator 3.13, the server itself is not running as the
only purpose of this box is to generate the requests using radpwtst.

I've had a look through the ref.html reference manual and the goodies as
well as the changelog and cannot find anything past maybe the -code
switch (which doesn't appear to be the right option, tho the ref.html
alludes to some clauses which may be what I'm after ?)

Would you have any examples of generating COA type messages via radpwtst ?

Cheers,

--
Steve.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au