(RADIATOR) AuthBy Digipass bug ?

Darko Delic darko at tradal.net
Mon Sep 19 07:34:27 CDT 2005

Hello,

While authenticating trough AuthBy DIGIPASS I have noticed something
strange namely I could not get any reply attributes when user
authenticate.

This only relates from data that I want to be retrieved from SQL. I'm
using following syntax
        AuthSelect select DP_DATA, DIGIPASS, ALGO_TYPE, REPLYATTR from
TBL_VASCODP, SUBSCRIBERS where USER_ID=%0 AND USERNAME=%0
        AuthColumnDef  0,GENERIC, check
        AuthColumnDef  1,GENERIC, check
        AuthColumnDef  2,GENERIC, check
        AuthColumnDef  3,GENERIC, reply

This authenticates user but it does not send any Attributes back to NAS.

Fourth column should return Framed-Protocol = PPP,Framed-IP-Netmask =
255.255.255.0.

I think that GENERIC type of first three columns might be the problem
but could not find any more info in documentation in regards of this
three fields.

Is this a bug so that this module does not return any reply attributes
from AuthSelect  or this was done on purpose ?

Anybody have any idea how to force reply attributes from SQL trough this
module ?

Best Regards

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au