(RADIATOR) MySQL tuning and performance

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 16 17:30:46 CDT 2005

Hello Everyone -

As many Radiator users employ MySQL for their backend SQL database,
we would be very interested in hearing what sort of performance
numbers you are getting (on what sort of hardware and operating
system), and what tuning methods you have used to achieve that
performance.

We would like to put together a MySQL tuing hints document for the
"goodies".

Of course, any similar information on other popular databases will
also be included.

many thanks

NB:

radiator)?