(RADIATOR) Migration

Dejan Tanasijevic dejan at HEMOFARM.CO.YU
Fri Sep 9 05:10:43 CDT 2005

Hello

I have Radiator as radius server with Auth by SQL and AuthBy LDAP for
password check in Windwos Active Directory.We plan ti migrate users
passwords in to the SQL database and to store tham as some MD5 hash. How
can I use proces of authetication on Radiator to save all passwords in
database. Example - to have additional SQL statement which will every
time when user authenticate against ActivDirectory also send password in
SQL On that way I will some time have 2 the same database.

It is no quastion of this forum, but I am very interested if some have
good example (not too much expensive  :-)) for complete solution for ISP
- RADIATOR + Email Server(pop3,smtp.https) +Database + Application.
Something like Best Practice for ISP based on live system. I have many
years users on AD and I am not sure that it is the best sollution.

Regards