(RADIATOR) Radiator Features - LDAPv3, Directed Realm and Proxy Accounting

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 8 23:16:14 CDT 2005

Hello Albert -

Radiator includes this support in the standard product - there are no
limits and no additional licences required.

For each Realm you would simply have a separate set of user records
(maintained however you wish).

For example:

<Realm some.realm>
         <AuthBy SQL>
</Realm>

<Realm another.realm>
         <AuthBy SQL>
</Realm>

You can use flat files, SQL databases, LDAP databases, or radius
proxy however you wish.

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au