(RADIATOR) Radiator Features - LDAPv3, Directed Realm and Proxy Accounting

Albert Lai albertlai at antlabs.com
Thu Sep 8 20:56:04 CDT 2005

hi,

I would like to know whether the Radiator support the following functions
and how can I achieved it.

1. Does the Radiator support LDAPv3? I have read the reference manual and
there is only the following configuration statement for LDAP authentication:
AuthBy LDAP, AuthBy LDAP2 and AuthBy LDAPSDK. If it support LDAPv3, can I
use the same configuration method as LDAPv2?

2. For the support of Directed Realm feature, is there a limit on the number
of directed realm that I can have based on the licence of the software
purchased? What is the licensing scheme for this feature?

3. For proxy radius, will it store a copy of the accounting log locally
while it forward a copy of the accounting log to the backend radius server
that authenticate the radius client?  If so, is this a default mode of
operation or need to turn it on manually?

Thanks!

Albert Lai

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au