(RADIATOR) Re: dynamic IP allocation problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 27 18:18:54 CDT 2005

Hello Egemen -

According to our records you have an evaluation copy of Radiator from
2002.

We sent a quotation for purchase of a Radius Pro Pack to Eniz Erten
in September but have not received an order.

As your company is not licensed to run the software, can you please
send me the name of the registered company that has purchased this
copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, Radiator only supports AddressPools for
Class C address blocks.

On 27 Oct 2005, at 18:55, Egemen Kavak ((Garanti Teknoloji)) wrote:

> Hi all, we are having a problem using the dynamic IP allocation
> when we try to use a class B range of IP addresses but strangely
> everything works fine when we use a class C range. Here is the
> error message
>
> Thu Oct 27 11:16:28 2005: ERR: Unknown keyword 'DefaultLeasePeriod'
> in /usr/local/etc/Radiator-2.18.2/radius-dinamik.cfg line 65
> Thu Oct 27 11:16:28 2005: ERR: Unknown keyword
> 'LeaseReclaimInterval' in /usr/local/etc/Radiator-2.18.2/radius-
> dinamik.cfg line 66
> Thu Oct 27 11:16:28 2005: ERR: Invalid Range 172.18.0.1
> 172.18.255.254. Ignored
> Thu Oct 27 11:16:28 2005: DEBUG: Reclaiming expired leases
> Thu Oct 27 11:16:28 2005: DEBUG: do query is: update RADPOOL set
> STATE=0
> where state!=0 and EXPIRY < 1130400988
>

> Thanks
>
> Egemen D. KAVAK