AW: (RADIATOR) Cisco LNS + VRF reply-attribute

Martin Wallner Martin.Wallner at eunet.co.at
Wed Oct 26 08:07:32 CDT 2005

Michael,

we keep the avpair as an avpair, trying to avoid shortcuts helps with avoiding error... The thing is, you only need to configure the Interface in the lcp-phase for the VRF, than, any Framed Route or speciality runs under the set VRF, like this:

replyattr =
Framed-IP-Address=10.255.100.49,Framed-Route=172.27.210.192/28,cisco-avpair="lcp:interface-config=ip vrf forwarding AT-TEST-11052",cisco-avpair="lcp:interface-config=ip unnumbered Loopback 11052"

This makes things a LOT easier :-)

=mw=