(RADIATOR) Cisco LNS + VRF reply-attribute

Michael Bellears mbellears at staff.datafx.com.au
Tue Oct 25 17:27:59 CDT 2005

> yep, we are working with this VRF-configs here for years now.
> Just construct the replyattrib accroding to the VRF, don't
> forget to create a loopback for the connection in the
> routerconfig, enter the VRF in the config too and you are
> settled. You can do this with pretty much any
> dial-in flavour too.

Excellent - Thanks Martin - So something along the lines of:

Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config=ip vrf forwarding CUSTA \nip
unnumbered Loopback0"

Would be adequate, as long as "CUSTA" vrf and "Loopback0" exist on 7200?

And there shouldn't be any probs adding routes also?

Cisco-AVPair = "ip:route#1=vrf CUSTA 192.168.20.0 255.255.255.0
192.168.110.1"

Regards,
Michael

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au