(RADIATOR) Attribute State format

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 07:47:17 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I recently added a peer Radius server. Associated a realm with that
peer but had some trouble, namely they sometimes send the State
attribute zero ended. Then i changed the dictionary and replaced the
attribute type string to binary.
  After checking documentation and the source code i realized that the
difference between this two attributes type is that the \0 is stripped
out of text attributes. Without knowing what type to use I've read
some RFC but it didn't cleared my doubts.

Anyone knows what type to use ?

José Borges Ferreira

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au