(RADIATOR) Auth port

Andreas Meyer andreas.meyer at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Oct 20 14:15:09 CDT 2005

Hi there,
We are just evaluating Radiator, so I'm currently not very experienced
with Radiator.
I learned how to tell Radiator on which auth port to listen, but can I
tell Radiator on which port to send back to the NAS ?
The NAS (Cisco AP1200) sends its PEAP- requests on port 1812 to
Radiator; Radiator decrypts the EAP-Messages and says "Authentication
Accepted".
But the Client never gets this "Accept". Radiator debug says it sends
the "Accept" out on port 1645 back to the NAS but the Firewall between
only lets 1812 and 1813 passthrough.
So would be easier to have Radiator send back on port 1812 (if possible)
as to reconfigure the firewall.

    Tahnks for any hints
        Andreas Meyer

--