(RADIATOR) Airport base stations and Radius Accounting.

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 12 16:00:23 CDT 2005

On 13/10/2005, at 6:58 AM, Dave Kitabjian wrote:

> Yes, the Airport Extreme supports RADIUS. Even the Airport Express
> does,
> too. And the Extreme supports a second RADIUS server, too (not sure
> about the Express):
>

> http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/
> Managing_AirPort_Extreme_Networks_v3.4.
> pdf
>
> Dave

That wasn't quite what I meant. I know the Airport Extreme supports
Radius authentication, I'm doing it.  :)

I'm wondering whether it supports Radius Accounting, as I don't seem
to be getting any accounting info sent to radiator.

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au