(RADIATOR) RE: Passing Acct info to external script

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Oct 8 00:44:40 CDT 2005

Hello James -

Frank is referring to the SessionDatabase SQL clause which you can
add to your Radiator configuration file.

Radiator automatically adds and removes existing sessions to/from the
session database in response to accounting starts and accounting stops.

You could then just run a cron job or similar to update the mail
server list from the session database.

See section 6.8 in the Radiator 3.13 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

You could also use a hook to write the accounting packets wherever
you wish.

See the example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt" in the Radiator 3.13
distribution.

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au