(RADIATOR) Passing Acct info to external script

James Nelson radiator at isleofatlantis.net
Fri Oct 7 13:50:02 CDT 2005

I am needing a way temporarily to be able to tell, in real-time, all the IPs that our dial up customers are receiving.  Since we are not in direct control of the NASs I figured the best way to do this was to get our Radius server to dump the Framed-IP-Address (and possibly whether it is a start/stop packet) in the RadAcct packet to an external program that handles building the list.  From what I've researched, I should be able to use one of the hooks and write a perl script to call my external prog with the system() function.  However, I'm not sure which hook I should use, or how to pass it the framed-ip-address attribute.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
::James Nelson

Sent via the WebMail system at isleofatlantis.net

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au