(RADIATOR) user auth dependent on previous auth

Matthew Alexander mra4d at virginia.edu
Thu Oct 6 12:36:36 CDT 2005

I need for Radiator to only authenticate users if there has been a
successful machine auth from that Calling_Station_ID (or other identifier)
in the last 12 or so hours.  Does anyone know if there is a built-in way to
do this?

I guess I could call a PostAuthHook at machine authentication that would
write the Calling-Station-ID to a file or DB with a timestamp and have a
PreAuthHook at user auth check this file or DB.  I am just worried that this
would slow things down too much.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Matt

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au