(RADIATOR) Using PreHandlerHook via LDAP

Peter Crystal peter.c at staff.iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 4 00:21:19 CDT 2005

Peter Crystal wrote:
> Mike McCauley wrote:
>> Hello Peter,
>>
>> Thanks for reporting this issue.
>> It was due to a bug in ClientListLDAP.pm which prevented the hook
>> being compiled. We have now issued a patch to fix this problem and it
>> is in the latest Radiator patch set.

A secondary question to this just to confirm something.

In the configuration files you can use something like :

	PreHandlerHook file:"/home/radius-stuff/hooks/prehandler.hook"

To load a perl stub. Can I assume this wont work in the LDAP version? Or
will it work there also?

--
[ Peter Crystal                | Programmer                  ]
[ e: peter.c at team.iinet.net.au | w: http://www.iinet.net.au/ ]

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au