(RADIATOR) PEAP/MSCHAPv2 Machine Authentication

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Oct 3 01:14:35 CDT 2005

Hello Matt,

Thanks for reporting this problem. We found a problem in host authenticaiton
and AuthBy NTLM. The new version of AuthNTLM.pm is now in the latest patch
set.

Please test it and let us know how you go.
If you still have problem, please post your Radiator log file at trace level 4
and Radiator configuration file (no secrets).

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au