(RADIATOR) Bad links in ref.html

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Tue Nov 29 09:13:13 CST 2005

Mike McCauley wrote:
> Hello Jan,
>
> On Tuesday 29 November 2005 21:14, Jan Tomasek wrote:
>
>>Mike McCauley wrote:
>>
>>>Hello Jan,
>>>
>>>thanks for pointing this out.
>>>We have fixed these links for the next release.
>>
>>Ehm... can be this fixed in patch? It might help to read documentation.
>

> We dont regenerate the documentation for each patch, only for each release.

Can I do something to convice you to change this practice? I find it bit
confusing to find in docs bugs I already reported and get confirmed as
fixed. Especialy if bugs in software itself gets fixed so fast.

Jan Tomasek aka Semik           work: CESNET, z.s.p.o.
http://www.tomasek.cz/                Zikova 4, 160 00 Praha 6
phone(work): +420 2 2435 5279         Czech Republic
phone(home): +420 312 661 386         http://www.cesnet.cz/