(RADIATOR) Three small(?) feature requests

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 09:06:05 CST 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Ingvar Berg (LI/EAB) wrote:

> Maybe you could resolve this simple/FQDN problem by do a split on '.'
> and just keep the first part. I think that could be a good standard
> behaviour.

I don't actually care about the FQDN to be honest (and I suspect few
people would be); what I do care about is consistency of behaviour.  So if
it always returned the simple hostname, regardless, I would be happy with
that.  It would be a backwardly incompatible change though, of course, at
least for FreeBSD users.

J.

> /Ingvar

Jethro R Binks