(RADIATOR) roles-based dynamic address assignment

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Nov 18 18:52:41 CST 2005

Hello Wyman -

You can use an AuthBy DYNADDRESS clause with an AddressAllocator DHCP.

There is an example in "goodies/addressallocatordhcp.cfg".

You can retrieve the pool hint from MySQL and add it to the incoming
request from where the PoolHint can access it.

If you have any questions please contact me.

On 19 Nov 2005, at 02:03, Wyman Miles wrote:

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au