(RADIATOR) Re: Only one <AuthBy RADSEC> per one Radiator instance?

Paul Dekkers Paul.Dekkers at surfnet.nl
Thu Nov 17 16:03:20 CST 2005

Hi Jan, Mike,

Jan Tomasek wrote:
> So... only one AuthBy RADSEC per server at this moment... emh.. that
> is't much usefull ;) I noted that for those two realms is radsec1.edu
> opening TWO connections to radsec.cesnet.cz. Mike I think that in
> openssl handling code you somehow mismatch SSL sessions.
>
> I promise, this is goin' to be last email from me today. My eyes are
> closing... ;)

Hehe, funny that we both found and reported the same problem tonight ;-)
(Mike, I hope we are not creating too much superfluities here :-))

Anyway: you describe the problem with the two certificates being the
same. That's funny, because I thought it had to do with the two
certificates being different in my setup. Oh well.

Paul

P.S. Jan, you might have missed my findings about this to the list? ;-)

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au