(RADIATOR) Random crashes with RadSec

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Thu Nov 17 06:07:30 CST 2005

Hello Mike,

sorry for incomplet post. Somehow get lost my previous post, where some
of infos were.

> What platform are you running Radiator on?

I'm running it on Debian (Stable) GNU/Linux.

> What version of Perl?

radsec1:~# perl -V
Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 4) configuration:

> Do you have the latest Radiator patches?

I have installed version 3.13 with patch 1.593.

Configuration used on that crashed server is online at:

http://www.tomasek.cz/stuff/radsec/case1-2-3_radsec1.cesnet.cz.cfg

Best regards
Jan Tomasek aka Semik           work: CESNET, z.s.p.o.
http://www.tomasek.cz/                Zikova 4, 160 00 Praha 6
                                      Czech Republic
phone(work): +420 2 2435 5279         http://www.cesnet.cz/