(RADIATOR) Skip a accounting

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Nov 16 01:50:21 CST 2005

Hello Kaiser -

You can use Handlers (instead of Realms) like this:

<Handler Acct-Session-Time = 0>
	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		AcctResult ACCEPT
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler>
	# your existing ....
</Handler>

Keep in mind that you should not mix Realms and Handlers in the same
configuration file, so any Realms you are using should be changed to
Handlers.

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au