(RADIATOR) question about WPA2

Denis Pavani d.pavani at cineca.it
Mon Nov 7 11:01:42 CST 2005

There is something I don't understand about WPA2 authentication with
radiator.
WPA2 papers say:
"Once the user has been authenticated, the authentication server and the
client simultaneously generate a Pairwise Master Key (PMK)"
I think here the authentication server means Radius and not the AP.
Configuring Radiator to generate these PMK means using the option
AutoMPPEKeys?

Is there someone outside with a success story using WPA2 with Linux and
WPAsupplicant?

Thank you in advance.

Denis Pavani

CINECA    -    Comunicazioni e Sistemi Distribuiti
NOC - Network Operations Center

phone:+39 0516171953 / fax:+39 0516132198
http://www.cineca.it
  "Siamo pagati per adattarci, improvvisare e raggiungere lo scopo"
   -- Gunny Highway

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au