(RADIATOR) Attribute Type/Value in dictionary

Michael Harsh Michael.Harsh at billingconcepts.com
Tue May 31 11:35:51 CDT 2005

Hello,

I have a question about defining Attribute values for VSA's in the
dictionary.

In my experience so far, the VSA values have to be the same in my dictionary
as what another Radius proxy or client has defined for me to be able to
recognize them. For instance, I have a VSA defined in my dictionary as:

VENDORATTR	123456	VendorAttr1			1	string
VENDORATTR	123456	VendorAttr2			2	integer

...and if a proxy or client has them defined as:

VENDORATTR	123456	VendorAttr1			2	string
VENDORATTR	123456	VendorAttr2			3	integer

... I get messages in my log such as:

ERR: Attribute number 3 (vendor 123456) is not defined in your dictionary.

So, my question is, can these Attribute values be defined dynamically so it
doesn't matter to me what a client or downstream proxy has his values
defined as?

Thanks,
Mike

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au