(RADIATOR) Authlog Stripping

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun May 29 23:38:46 CDT 2005

Hello Lanny, Hello Andrew -

Yes you could do this - I have tested named pipes recently and you
can certainly use them for logging. You would just need a simple perl
script to do whatever with the log messages before writing them. Just
keep in mind that Radiator opens, writes and closes the log device
for each message and you should hence be careful to avoid performance
bottlenecks.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au