(RADIATOR) Complex AuthSelect Query

Cem SEN cem at doruk.net.tr
Tue May 24 05:29:05 CDT 2005

Hello All,

I need your ideas/helps for the following situation. I am using radiator
3.11 with an oracle db.
In the AuthSelect section of AuthBy Sql i have such a stirng that works
fine:

AuthSelect SELECT
RTRIM(PASSWORD),RTRIM(STATICIP),RTRIM(ROUTE),RTRIM(MAXCONNECT) FROM USERS
where etc,....
The problem is, i need to make a more complex query using if/else/then
statements.Such as;

-- if one of the flags in the database related to that username is equal to
x then process following line

AuthSelect SELECT
RTRIM(PASSWORD),RTRIM(STATICIP),RTRIM(ROUTE),RTRIM(MAXCONNECT) FROM USERS

-- if one of the flags in the database related to that username is equal to
y then change flag to x then bla bla bla and then process following line

AuthSelect SELECT
RTRIM(PASSWORD),RTRIM(STATICIP),RTRIM(ROUTE),RTRIM(MAXCONNECT) FROM USERS

Is it possible to make such configuration in the radius.cfg file or is there
a way for having it done by an external query string?

Thanks In Advance

Cem SEN

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au