(RADIATOR) Radiator performance

Dave Kitabjian dave at netcarrier.com
Mon May 23 13:29:27 CDT 2005

Since it's single-threaded, Radiator can handle only one "concurrent" request at a time.

And if there are no major delays from the DB, then you can handle an unlimited number of requests just by adding an unlimited number of Radiator processes or servers...

If the requests truly come in concurrently, then I guess the limit is affected by the size of your IP buffer. Other than that, I think someone would have to test Radiator running on the hardware you mention to give you an actual number...

Dave

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au