(RADIATOR) SQL Config

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 17 02:35:06 CDT 2005

Hello Andrew -

As mentioned in my previous mail, you should run "radiusd" from the
Radiator 3.12 distribution directory and specify your configuration
file on the command line:

         perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file
your_file.cfg

where "your_file.cfg" is the name of your configuration file, in
which you specify everything required.

There are numerous examples in the "goodies" directory of the
distribution.

If you are running on Windows you will need to install the DBI and
DBD-ODBC modules from Active-State (using "ppm").

See section 26.7 in the reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au