(RADIATOR) Re: Radiator Session Handling and SNMP...

Mike Mccauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu May 12 13:15:46 CDT 2005

Hello Richard,

I dont think I saw this description of your problem before, so thanks
for sending it.
I would have expected the online code to react the same way to the
initial failure and subsequent backoff events. Can you pls send me a
trace 4 log showing what happens? What NasType do you have configured?

Cheers.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au