(RADIATOR) Migrating Huntgroups

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 12 17:59:10 CDT 2005

Hello Nacho -

You can do exactly the same thing using Identifiers in the Client
clauses.

<Client 10.0.0.1>
	Identifier H1
</Client>

<Client 10.0.0.2>
	Identifier H1
</Client>

<Client 10.0.0.3>
	Identifier H1
</Client>

<Client 10.1.1.1>
	Identifier H2
</Client>

<Client 10.1.1.2>
	Identifier H2
</Client>

Then the user definitions:

User1 	Password="user1", Service-Type=Framed-User,
Client-Identifier="H2"
		Framed-IP-Address="10.2.2.2"

On 12 May 2005, at 19:46, Nacho Paredes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to migrate a freeRADIUS system to Radiator and I have found
> something
> called huntgroups file.
>
> Say I have this huntgroups file:
> H1	NAS-IP-Address = 10.0.0.1
> H1	NAS-IP-Address = 10.0.0.2
> H1	NAS-IP-Address = 10.0.0.3
>
> H2	NAS-IP-Address = 10.1.1.1
> H2	NAS-IP-Address = 10.1.1.2
>
> And a user defined like this:
> User1 	Password="user1", Service-Type=Framed-User, Huntgroup-Name="H2"
> 		Framed-IP-Address="10.2.2.2"
>
> This Huntgroup-Name is saying that User1 could connect just when its
> NAS-IP-Address is 10.1.1.1 or 10.1.1.2, so the Huntgroup is like a
> multiple
> check-item. I guess I could substitute that Huntgroup-Name="H2" by
> something
> like NAS-IP-Address="10.1.1.1|10.1.1.2", but does anybody know if
> there is a
> better way of using this huntgroups?
>
> Thanks on advance.
>
> Regards

> Ignacio Paredes               |  email: iparedes at eurocomercial.es
> Eurocomercial I&C, S.A.       |  Tel: +34 98 5195703
> Ezcurdia, 194 - Gijon (AS)    |  Fax: +34 98 5132596

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au