(RADIATOR) Radmin setup question with Autenthication

Prins, R. r.prins at i-groep.leidenuniv.nl
Mon May 9 06:40:56 CDT 2005

Ok It doesn't work the way I thought it would (just use the
Auth-Type="Network-Devices as a check attribute). It actively executes
the clause with Identifier "Network-Devices", causing a loop
(correspondence off-list with Hugh)

Let me take it one step broader:

What I am trying: I want to give a user in the Radmin DB an attribute
"Network-Devices" which enables him to access certain Clients. Users
without that attribute should get a deny, but only when they want to
access "Network-Devices".

What is the best way to tackle this problem? Which check- or reply-items
can I use?

Thanks in advance, Ryko Prins