(RADIATOR) TTLS with intermediate certificates?

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Mar 17 04:29:01 CST 2005

Hello Jon,

EAPTLS_CAFile can contain one or more certificates, so you could combine the
several root certificates in the certificate chain into one certificate file.

Alternatively, you can use EAPTLS_CAPath to specify a directory that contains
all the root certificates required to verify the chain. In this case, each
certificates needs to be in a filenames based on the subject name hash. See
the Reference manual for more details on how to do this.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au