(RADIATOR) EAP TTLS via SecureW2

Prins, R. r.prins at i-groep.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Mar 17 03:07:02 CST 2005

This Probably isn't a Radiator question (I think), but the people on
this forum might have experience with it. We are trying to setup a Wired
802.1x service, using Radiator, Cisco equipment and Alfa & Ariss
SecureW32. The Problen: Autenthication take more than a minute. I don't
think Radiator is the problem, because the times in the logfile and
protocol capture are within a second. When doing protocol capture we
sometimes see a timeout on the EAP identity request of 30 seconds.

Any ideas?

Greetings, Ryko Prins

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has
removed 13578 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au