(RADIATOR) Where to set Acct-Interim-Interval

Michael Harsh Michael.Harsh at billingconcepts.com
Wed Mar 9 11:54:21 CST 2005

Where do I set the Acct-Interim-Interval value in Radiator?

I have read previous posts that say Radiator handles interim accounting
requests automatically if sent by a NAS. However, I have some equipment that
says the Acct-Interim-Interval needs to be set on the server for the NAS to
respond to interim accounting packets sent from the server versus the NAS
sending them. Also, I do not see any interim accounting packets with the
current equipment I'm using, Proxim AP2000 and Colubris CN3000.

Is this something that needs to be configured on the server for it to work
at all?

Thanks,
Mike Harsh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au