(RADIATOR) UTC Timestamp in SQL String Format...

Rickard Ekeroth rickard at spidernet.net
Mon Mar 7 06:09:03 CST 2005

Hello!

Is there a way to obtain the current timestamp of a packet in 'extended SQL
date time format' but in UTC rather than localtime? The localtime causes me
some headache due to daylight saving time. Also I would really like to store
my timestamp in the database as a 'date time' rather than storing a naked
second count.

However if I have to use the second count, I wonder: How many bits are used
for the 'seconds after 1 jan 1970'-timestamp? Is it a 32 or 64 bit integer?

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day!

Regards,

Rickard Ekeroth @ SpiderNet
Software Developer / Analyst
rickard at spidernet.net