(RADIATOR) Radiator and LDAP performance

Campbell Simpson Campbell.Simpson2 at telecom.co.nz
Thu Mar 3 15:08:16 CST 2005

Thanks for the responses,

Yes eDirectory does seem to be quite fast with LDAP responses. Using radpwtst I was able to get around 30req/sec sequentially. There were the odd pauses during testing sometimes which seems to be related to load or processes running on the eDirectory box. I'm going to play around with sub-servers to see if I can improve things.

As for what number of req/sec I'm aiming for I'm not too sure yet. I'm basically wanting to get the most out of Radiator and eDirectory now so I have some benchmark figures that can be used to evaluate radiator in another project.

Cheers

Campbell