(RADIATOR) simplest and highest performance form of encryption EAP

Theodore J. Knab tknab2 at washcoll.edu
Fri Jun 24 07:53:04 CDT 2005

What is the simplest to setup and best performance EAP for wireless ?

I am worried that heavy encryption will slow down performance on the wireless network.

Additionally, I do not want to spend much time messing around with self signed TLS cert to use
EAP-TLS.

Thus, minimal encryption is desired.

We are using Cisco AiroNET 1200 series and Alactel Aierspace, which was also recently purchased
by Cisco.

*Theodore Knab

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au