(RADIATOR) RADIATOR with Ericsson J20 GGSN

Surajh Surjoo [ MTN - Innovation Centre ] Surajh.Surjoo at mtn.co.za
Thu Jun 23 07:03:24 CDT 2005

Thanks for the assistance.

We used the two commands mentioned and the J20 cutover is working well
so far since last night. No duplicates are being detected.

regards

Surajh Surjoo
Systems Engineer - Data
Mobile: 0832129829

MTN. Everywhere You Go.

 You always take your MTN simcard with you!

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Group disclaimer see
http://www.mtn.co.za/email_disclaimer.asp