(RADIATOR) Help With Configuration

Sergio Pantoja H. sergio at pantoja.cl
Tue Jun 21 13:56:16 CDT 2005

Hello,

I having perfomance issues with radiator, this radius it's receive request
from 2 redbacks,
this is a legacy implementation so i don't know the deep details about it.

Regullary the radius receive excesive petitions from the redbacks causing a
huge number
of time outs.

Here is my actual config, if anyone can see something duplicate, strange or
misconf.

Regards
--
Sergio Pantoja H.